Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you're having a nice day! My day hasn't started so well, mainly because the noise from the street woke me up way too early, but then I found out there was a short story Julie Kagawa wrote for Valentine's Day about Meghan and Ash's date. And omg, loved it, loved it so much! I adored Iron Fey series and this short story was so great. Anyway, if you are a fan of Iron Fey series too, go to this page (if you haven't already) and check it out: An Iron Fey Valentine I can't stop grinning like an idiot now. I just love Ash. :P No one would mind spending a day with him ahahah. Well, I hope you have fun today!
For those hoping to hear some news about Runaway, the second book in Element Preservers series, I might have some information for you very soon, so stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment