Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What should I read next? Impossible to choose!

My TBR pile has increased significantly and it's really getting hard to decide what to read next, especially when I don't really have time to read. Of course, I always somehow manage to find a moment to read something because I'm suffering serious withdrawals when I'm away from books too long. It's the same when it comes to writing because I feel like I'm going to go completely insane if I don't let all these characters out of my head. :D But now back to reading and impossible choices. How do you actually choose what to read next when everything sounds so damn good? These are some of the books I've been eyeing lately and I just don't know which one to pick up first:


So, I really don't know how to choose! Somebody help! Or maybe I should just start reading them all at once... but that could get complicated. Nah, I'll have to choose somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment