Friday, April 4, 2014

The Element Preservers Fan Contest Winners!

First of all, I'd like to tell you that I loved all of your entries! It was a very difficult task to choose the winners. So, instead of choosing three winners, I decided to choose five winners! I'm really excited to share these awesome fan creations with you. :)

1st place - Andrijana P. - prize: a paperback copy of one of my books (winner's choice):



2nd place - Riney T. - prize: an ebook copy of two of my books (winner's choice):


3rd place - Nat R. - prize: an ebook copy of one of my books (winner's choice):

4th place - Karen W. - prize: an ebook copy of one of my books (winner's choice):






5th place - Carolyn M. - prize: an ebook copy of one of my books (winner's choice):




 Congratulations to the winners! I will contact you shortly about your prizes. If you haven't won this time, don't worry. I'll have more giveaways and contests soon! :) A huge thanks to everyone who participated! You're all very creative and talented. I hope you enjoyed this contest!

Note to the winners: check your spam folders in case my email ends up in there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment