Thursday, September 5, 2013

Announcing New Books!

Hi, everyone! Would anyone like to know what I'm working on? Aside from writing the fifth book in the Element Preservers, I've been working on two new books and I'm really excited about them! The first one is a new adult contemporary romance and the second one is young adult/new adult paranormal romance. None of them have a title yet, but the paranormal romance is going to be a series, which will be called Deadly Destiny and it will be about vampires (who don't feed on animals, btw). Yes, I know everyone is tired of vampires, but not me. I'm not sure whether the contemporary romance will be a part of series or not, but I'll figure it out soon. Anyway, these books should be available for purchase by the end of the year. Of course, I'll need some help, so keep an eye on my blog. :)

You can already add the books on Goodreads:
Contemporary Romance:



Paranormal Romance:

No comments:

Post a Comment