Sunday, February 24, 2013

Newsletter!

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. Since I know how hard it is to keep track of new releases, I decided to create a newsletter. Now you can subscribe and receive a notification when I publish a new book. I won't send you anything else or any updates about the books, only a notification that my newest book has been published. So, if you subscribe now, you'll receive an email when I publish No One, an Element Preservers novella. For cover and blurb reveals, publication dates and other things, follow my blog.

As I said, I will only send out those emails when I publish a new book in Element Preservers series or a book in my new series. I'm aware that the book won't be immediately available at all retailers, so I'll probably only send you links for the sites where the book is available on its publication date. It would be a problem to manage more lists for every retailer and I don't want to send out the newsletter each time a new link appears, so I'll have only this one. Anyway, if you don't want to worry about the publication dates of my books, subscribe to the newsletter and you'll know exactly when I publish a new book! I hope I created this right. Here it is:

https://tinyletter.com/AlyciaLinwood

No comments:

Post a Comment