Sunday, July 1, 2012

Human 50% off on Smashwords and a Small Update

Why is it that I always post on the first of the month? Maybe because of this:

Anyway, the first thing I want to say is that I enrolled Human in Smashword's Summer/Winter site-wide promotion, so if you enter the code SSW50 at checkout, you'll get 50% off! Here is the link to the book: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/120164 The promotion lasts until July 31 and it's only for Smashwords, so if you haven't gotten your copy yet, this is your chance!

Now let's get to more interesting things. It is very likely that the books in Element Preservers series will get new covers. Yes, I know, that's very exciting. I love my cover for Runaway a lot, but I think the new one will be a lot more awesome. At least I hope it will be. :D What else I wanted to say? Ah, yes. I'm trying to decide when exactly I will publish Runaway, the second book in Element Preservers series, and right now I think it will be somewhere between August 23 and August 29. I'm really sorry that you have to wait a bit longer. I was hoping I'd be able to publish it at the beginning of August, but I've been really busy and I'm still editing. I really hope I'll manage to get everything ready, the new book and new covers, by August 23. If I finish earlier, you'll be notified, don't worry.

Does anyone know for how long I've been saying I'm going to improve my webpage and blog? XD Well, maybe I'll finally do it this summer. Maybe. Ok, I think I said everything I wanted to. Now I must go back to editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment