Saturday, December 14, 2013

Element Preservers Series Spin-off

Hi, everyone! If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter, you might have heard about my Element Preservers series spin-off. If you didn't, let me just say that I'm very excited about this new project because I want to keep exploring the world I created in the Element Preservers. Of course, some of the characters from the original series will appear in the new series too, but it won't be necessary that you read the Element Preservers first. So, are you as excited about this as I am? :D

If you are, I'd like to reveal the title of the first book in the new series:


Myspace Text - http://www.sparklee.com

If you can't see my glittery text, the tile is Different. And the title of the series will be: Glitter Text Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com

Tainted Elements! The series will have more magic, more action and more romance. :D I will give you more details as soon as possible, and I believe that will be sometime in January, after the publication of the final book (5) in the Element Preservers series. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

You can add the book on Goodreads: Different

No comments:

Post a Comment