Friday, December 27, 2013

Cover and Blurb Reveal: Final Book in the Element Preservers

Since the publication date of the fifth and final book in the Element Preservers series is coming closer, I guess it's time to reveal the cover and blurb. I'm still having a hard time believing that this is really the final book, but I'm also excited for the spin-off series (if you haven't heard about it, the title of the series will be Tainted Elements and the title of the first book will be Different). I always thought the Element Preservers would have 5 or 6 books. It turned out the fifth book is the last one, but as I mentioned, I will continue to write about the world from the EP in my new series and some of the EP characters will also appear.

Anyway, if you got the paperback edition of one of my books, you know that the title of the final book is Indestructible. Yeah, I know, it's a long word. I always have to check five times to make sure I spelled it right. ;) I suppose you're reading this post because you want to see the cover and the blurb, so here it is:




Caught between life and death, Ria will do anything to return to the people she cares about. But if her enemies find her, she might discover that she is not as indestructible as she thinks she is, especially when she can no longer count on her elements to help her...



The fifth and final book in the Element Preservers series.












The expected publication date is January 2014. I don't want to give you an exact date because I don't want you to be disappointed if I change the date at the last moment, and I want to publish the book as soon as it's ready (and as soon as I'm ready to let go :D). All I can say is that it will probably be the beginning of January. If you want to receive a notification when I publish the book, sign up for my newsletter. If you have any questions, comments or anything, I'll be waiting. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment