Thursday, May 23, 2013

Restless (Element Preservers, #4) Blurb!

I finally have the blurb for Restless, the fourth book in Element Preservers series, so here it is:


Being the president of the Element Preservers and going to university at the same time might be hard for Ria, especially when she isn't allowed to touch Adrian for most of the time. But when the government decides to use Ria as a distraction to pass a new law that many won't like, she has to find out what the government's true plan is before it's too late. Ethan, who pretends to be Ria's boyfriend and has his own agenda, certainly won't make things any easier for her.


If you have read all the books in the series before Restless, you're probably wondering who is Ethan, but don't worry, you'll find out. ;D I loved writing this book and I can't wait to share it with you guys. The editing phase is a bit slower this time because my betas and I have to reread all the books to make sure there aren't any inconsistencies, but I hope I'll have the publication date soon. All I know for now is that the book will be published in June.

Huge thanks to everyone who picked up Dangerous this week! It was nice to be in Top 30 for free books in the whole Kindle store, along with getting to number 1 in Free Teen Books, Teen Fantasy and Teen Romance. I hope you'll enjoy the book! And thanks, of course, to everyone who is reading my books, spreading the word, leaving reviews and contacting me! You guys are amazing. I love you all! :D *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment