Sunday, October 28, 2012

Would Love to Know Your Opinion!

Hi, everyone! I'm editing Divided, the third book in Element Preservers series, and I've been thinking about something. Element Preservers is written from Ria's point of view, so I thought it would be fun if I wrote a novella from some other character's POV. Many of my favorite authors do this and write a novella which sort of fits in the series, but usually concentrates on another character. You probably noticed that sometimes there are books 0.5, 1.5 and so on, depending after which book in the series the novella follows. Of course, it's a bit shorter than a full novel, but you get an awesome insight into another character's mind. I haven't decided anything yet, but maybe I could do the same. So, I need your help. I created a poll so you could choose a character you'd like to read about in the novella. Please, pick *one* character. I'm only trying to figure it out if people would be interested in reading the novella if I wrote one, so please vote. :D If you can't see the poll, here's the link to it: http://www.addpoll.com/alylin/poll/214986

No comments:

Post a Comment