Saturday, October 13, 2012

Title of the Third Book in Element Preservers Series!

I'm working very hard on the third book in Element Preservers series, so I thought it was the perfect time to give you the title! I still don't know when exactly the book will be ready for publishing, but I believe it should be somewhere between mid-November and January. It all depends on how much time my betas will have and how many edits I'll still have to make. The good news is that you won't have to wait a year like you had to with Runaway. The blurb will have to wait a bit because I might be making major changes, so there would be no point in posting it early only to change it later. But back to the title. :D The title of the third book in Element Preservers series will be:
Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text
Divided! (I hope the glittery letters above work. XD) Yes, the title has a lot to do with the plot, as usual. If you have any speculations about what will happen in Divided, you're welcome to post them in comments. :D I hope you like the title!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm soo excited for the 3rd book :D

    Greetings from Germany, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg those 2 books wer really some of the best books ive ever read! Ur amazing!:D cant wait for the 3rd one!

      Delete