Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Cover for Human!!!

Hello everyone, I just came to tell you that Human has a new cover!! I know it looks almost the same, but now it's much bigger to fit with the rest of the covers. You know, every time I tried to make a signature or a banner with my books, Human would never fit with Dangerous and Runaway because of the size. Besides, some people thought the old cover was sort of creepy because it reminded them of a doll. Oh well, I hope you like this one better. :D

As for the possible sequel, I still don't have any awesome news. I haven't decided that there won't be a sequel, but I'll leave that decision for 2013. Right now I'm totally busy with the third book in Element Preservers and my new series/trilogy/not sure. But don't worry. If I decide something, you'll be the first to know. :D 
For anyone waiting for Runaway to appear on Kobo/Diesel/Sony, I hope it won't take much longer, but I honestly have no clue what's taking them so long to put it up. Sorry about that. Oh, and hugs to Australians for getting Runaway on the best-selling list on iTunes! You guys are the best! :D And of course, hugs to everyone reading my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment