Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another Update: Runaway (Element Preservers, #2)

It's time for another short update about the next book in Element Preservers series! Right now I'm editing Runaway and waiting for my betas to read it and tell me what they think. Then I'll do some changes if necessary and try my best to prepare the book for publishing. I'm still not sure when it will be ready since I don't know how long the editing process will take, but so far it looks like I will manage to finish everything by August. So yeah, you can expect Runaway in August! That's only a few months more! :D
But the real reason for writing this update is that I'm planning to reveal the cover and the blurb for Runaway on April 17!!! So, stop by my blog in two weeks and check it out! :D I'm really excited about it and I hope you will like it.

1 comment: