Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!! Human Update.

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year. I hope that you all had a nice time celebrating, and that this year will be thousand times better than any previous. :)

And since it's January, I have to say that Human is coming out this month!! *jumps up and down in excitement*. I know you're probably expecting a date when exactly I will publish it. Well, I've been thinking and I realized I want to publish it as soon as all edits are done and I'm sure everything's perfect. Which all leads us to conclusion that I don't know when will that be. I know. I'm horrible with dates, deadlines and things like that. But if I say some random date and finish earlier, then I'll just be nervous about it all the time ahaha. Yes, I really can't wait to share this book with you. All I can say for now is that it will definitely be published by January 23rd. Actually, that was the date I originally had in mind, but if I finish everything before, there's really no need to wait, so I'll simply publish it before then. It all depends on how much time I'll lose with making last changes and formatting. I don't want to rush and publish a book with which I won't be happy.

So, I challenged myself to read 100 books this year. Let's see how that will work out. I only hope I'll have more time to write and finish Runaway sooner. Then I'd be able to jump on my next project(s) which can't stay out of my head. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment